TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

well i m sorry for those who still see manipulation as the reason why the share price is not heading north , i feel sorry for them , really.

primo, the share price is in a down trend because nothing will change the fondamentals in the real near futur on this play, all the cards are on the table and no one expect a surprise this is why the share price dont go up for now, investors prefer to place the cash where there is a real possibility for a gain , in the short term .

secundo we have a new 37 million shares which dillute around 8% of the total holding

this cash raised will serve to different task including task that won t bring more value to shareholders , if pdg would place clearly themself in a seller position for the deposit our share price would be way north 1.50$ today because expectation to be buy out would be extremely high, instead , we sit waiting all the study needed to become producer which will not only take several months/years but once we will begin production we will need to wait another 18 months before having positives financial statements , i still think this corporation is worth investing in but i do no expect profit in the short term even whit pog at 1950$

i invested in several juniors that are moving very well right now , but they are all explorations corp whit in the ground reserve for sale . and they are doing quit well.

so - 1- dillution

2-no surprise around

3- dowtrend pog

4- kodiak background

all the ingredients are right there to explain the poor results in share price lately.

dmaster

New Message
Please login to post a reply