TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Well I can see how a lot of us are disappointed with very little movement in the stock price after the news release. The bright side to all of this is that the volume has been extremely low for 2 days considering how many shares are outstanding so everyone is still holding.

IMO there are to many banks/financial houses covering us and again IMO the stock is being manipulated to some degree.

My reasoning is this, Osisko 387 million shares outstanding with a new mill producing from 9.7 million ozs M&I and inferred, stock price over $9.00 has been as high over $14.00 with low grade ore.

If the PDG management can stay under 400 million outstanding shares do more drilling to prove up more ozs and finance the mill like they said they would we stand a chance to see a higher stock price. Gold up today and it has made no difference really to our stock price. There are a lot of questions I have for our leader Brian because we are burning through the cash and now no full feasibility study like they promissed? He must be talking with the analysts covering us and I am sure that someone knows why the stock price is not moving for what PDG has, we need some answers!

These guys can set all the price targets they want, but does anyone know how we get there without more share dilution? (Maybe we need 50 million ozs before we see a $1.00)

The new corporate presentation does really not tell us a lot such as are you going to keep drilling and how much? How will you increase sharholder value?

I am still holding PDG stock, but if I don't get some answers from Brian soon it may be time to move on. We need to be told what the plan is going to be for the next 6 months, not this crap about we are permitting, first nations crap and blah, blah, what is going to make our share price go up, that is what we are all concerned with, we are here to make money. That the SP did not hit our previous high or even close as far as I am concerned is BS. We hit .62 cents a week ago with no news, what the hell is going on!

bcdom

New Message
Please login to post a reply