TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Here are some questions that I have complied from the board along with some of my own, any more let me know.

So what news can we expect over the next few months to keep up the interest level?

Any share dilution for financing the new mill going forward? Will the Capital cost be done through some form of loan, how sure are they about this? Have any financial institutions shown any interest?

Does PDG think the PFS is sufficient de-risking to get financing? Is the PFS sufficient to convert resource to reserves?

There were only 300K ounces in the Inferred Category, yet 5.8M ounces in the Indicated.
Why such a low number of Inferred? Is on-going drilling meant to increase this?

How much new drilling is planned for 2012 & 2013? Are we still drilling 24/7 and how many drills are still turning? Can we expect drill results on a regular basis?

Were there any drill holes not included in the latest resource estimate? if so how many and why? If so what area do they span? The spacing in the drill targets were some 15 meters apart, all or just some? Is there more infill drilling to be done?

The way the market is treating PDG stock, it almost seems controlled, held-back, and if so, do you have any ideas what may be behind it? Takeover from within?

Are there any plans for a share consolidation? With over 300,000,000 shares outstanding or buy back?

What is the greatest hurdle facing Prodigy over the next 12 months and what is the Boards plan to over come it?

What value has the current Board brought to PDG in the Last year?

The corporate presentations posted on the PDG site lack information to excite new share holders, they don’t tell us much.

bcdom

New Message
Please login to post a reply