TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Well I thoght I would wait a few days before posting, ( needed to cool down ) Not happy with what has transpired with this Buyout from AR. I can't beleive that the PDG share price at .99 cents is not higher and here's why.

With new Pea last December SP high $1.03 only 2.2 mil ozs of gold, new resource est 6.6 mil ozs of gold SP .99 cents. For those that know me I have always thought 2 and 2 here did make 4 especially when we traded in the high sixtys low seventies for a mine in Ontario and the size of the resource.

There have been numerous buyouts of Companies in the past year and for value to the shareholder PDG is by far IMO the worst for a deposit that is still growing and of a decent size. That said AR maybe a good horse to take us further but I don't like how we changed rides. In the end like many of you, I beleive we were sold out.

I have enjoyed reading the postings here for the 4 plus years and wish everyone the Best. I have reduced holdings and will still be keeping my eyes on things to see what the future brings, good luck to all.

bcdom

New Message
Please login to post a reply