Welcome To The Prophecy Resources HUB On AGORACOM

1.4 billion tonnes of coal need I say more? If so keep on reading.

Free
Message: Prophecy Provides Operation Update and Production Forecast at Ulaan Ovoo

And if you don't change with them you will be left behind. What is correct one day will be different from the game plan of tomorrow.

To that end more good news for Chandgana because we will not have to share the profits with anyone else. The profits will be kicked back to the shareholders. Let me be perfectly clear; PCY will become a "cash cow!!"

There is a lot of backed up news on nearly ALL Projects that is not yet reflected in the Spot Price, but when the news hits the streets in a few weeks I have no doubt that at the end of April we will be north of $1. I don't even know why we're still at these low levels. We are a producer now and will have cash flowing in the front door soon. So for anyone new who wants to be a part of this or for those who want to back up the truck, the longer you wait the greater the chance of being left our when we get revalued.

But no one here shares their profit with me so take responsibility for your own investment decisions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply