A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter 

I'm not certain as to why you think my questions are cynical. Is agoracom not the place for discussion? 

I do get concerned as a shareholder when the CEO of one public company indicates royalty payments are based on the patent being awarded and then the other CEO says they are not related. 

Also when a CEO tells one share holder that they don't know how much carbon is in the product and than tells the next shareholder that we have control over the Silicon Carbide and it's no longer an issue for a year or so. I assumed the CEO understood that it’s the Carbon in the silicon that causes Silicon Carbide, this is the contradiction that another poster also noticed, so I’m obviously not alone in my concerns.

If the CEO’s have difficulty providing strait answers to simple shareholder questions, is it because the shareholder is cynical?

I think not.

I would say it’s a good thing not more than just a few people are following this board, or we may see a few more people feeling uncomfortable like me, and a number of other shareholders I know.

Its clear that my questions make you uncomfortable, it’s simply because your replies make me uncomfortable, and I know a number of others who are also uncomfortable as well. I will leave it at this and await further reports 

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply