A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Completion of Powder Performance Characterization Results by Independent Parties revealed at FormNext

Dear Decidueye, 

The conclusions of our characterization results were effectively announced in a recent press release, and we did not intend to separately announce these results (which were essentially a video comparison (technical) of our powder to “Competitor X” and a Material Data Sheet).  However, what you are asking for seems to be echoed by quite a few people and, as such, we will do our best to accommodate your request. 

Right now, I plan to upload the video to our website this week, probably before Wednesday. With respect to the Material Data Sheet, we most probably will not add that to our website until we have a few more Data Sheets to add, simply because we do not want to give the impression that that is all our powders can do.  I think you might agree that it could look a little “naked” all alone and give the wrong impression to a neophyte to our story. 

I trust that meets your immediate need for more information. 

Thank-you for posting and bringing this to our attention.

(FormNext, by the way was over the top.  Our both was flooded, and we had to do several rush ‘runs” to make additional information packets to accommodate the requests for info.  As one would expect from a conference of this nature, we have some very good follow on conversations booked…let’s see what happens from here).

Sincerely,

P. Peter Pascali, CEO, PyroGenesis Canada Inc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply