A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear JLM. 

Until this answer I think I was considered a pretty good responder when it came to turnaround time in answering questions.  Thanks JLM for ruining that for me.   

Fact of the matter is that all your questions are both (i) excellent and (ii) touch upon confidentiality in some manner…which one might conclude form their being derived from “valuation calculations”. 

I was hoping I could address these questions within the context of a Press Release as they are good questions and we are getting similar requests for such information from others as well, but timing has been a challenge as well. 

As you can imagine, the situation for powder production/demand is changing quite rapidly and, from my perspective, all for the better. However, this makes an update Press Release quite challenging as the landscape and opportunities are changing quite fast. 

In the press release we came out with yesterday I said that “…. Overall, to date, our metal powder production strategy is continuing to progress far better than planned, and we are very pleased with the discussions taking place with end users, powder distributers, and printer manufacturers. We expect to provide a further update on developments within the next few weeks… 

I would ask for your further patience as I will try and answer all your questions in that press release which I will try to get it out sooner than latter.

Sincerely,

Peter Pascali

CEO

PyroGenesis Canada Inc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply