A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: PyroGenesis Announces 2017 Results: Revenues Increase 38%; Gross Margins Increase to 44%; Gross Profit Increases 258%; EBITDA (Mod.) Improves ...

Dear Decidueye,

No problem at all.  I fully understand.

Uncle Tom and you provided me with clear insight into the issue and I now appreciate how it could be confusing. 

Thank-you for being proactive, and intelligent enough, to pose the question here so I could reply and reduce confusion.  You and Uncle Tom are correct – open communication works wonders.

On that note, and just to be clear, there was a successful demo in the Middle East in 2016 and it continued to bring fruit in 2017.  To put into more context, the successful demo in 2016 initially led to discussions on exclusivity, but we asked for an order before we considered any exclusive relationship.  What is even more interesting is that the entity we are speaking with is also interested in promoting our waste destruction capabilities in the Middle East as well (all too preliminary, but all very exciting).

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the confidence you place in us.

Thank-you for posting here.

Peter

CEO

PyroGenesis Canada Inc

New Message
Please login to post a reply