A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter,

First and foremost, congratulations on today’s incredible milestone. Today’s news validates that there’s market demand for Pyro powders and puts pressure on other prospective customers to make a move. This contract may be the first, but I have little doubt it will be the last. I hope you and your team are celebrating today’s achievement. Richly deserved.

But now that sales are no longer theoretical, the question becomes is one tower (and two more on the way) enough to keep up with demand. (I would be derelict in my duties as a shareholder if I didn’t take this opportunity to nag you for more information.) In your February 26, 2018 PR, you mentioned that you were close to concluding an industrialization plan. Do you have any more details regarding the plan itself and when you intend to implement it?

Also, in your April 30, 2018 annual review, you noted that Pyro was in the process of developing additional IP to make your powder production process more cost-effective. Can you elaborate on that? And can you provide any update on the progress of those efforts, the expected effect and significance of the new IP, and whether it will be incorporated into the new towers you anticipate will be online by the end of July?

Again, congratulations on today’s milestone. I’m sure it was cathartic for you and everyone else who has worked so hard for this moment over the last two years. I’m excited to be along for the ride. 

Truly yours,

JLM

New Message
Please login to post a reply