A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

You may Edit / Remove this message within the span of next 5 minutes

Votes: [?]

Did you know? Terry-Storozhenkohas been a member since Jan 28, 2018 02:29PM

Hpq royalty

posted on Jun 09, 2018 11:42PM

Hi peter, i have been a share holder of both pyr and hpq for a while now and i have a few question for you. if Hpq and Pyro were sucessful in achieving the technology and patent for turning silicon in to solar grade silicon metal for the solar industry I believe that hpq will get bought out fairly soon after. I am assuming pyrogenisis would get a payment of 10% from HPQ if they get bought out which is equal to the royalty payment? Would I be correct in assuming this?  Also

-2nd Question  if one of the potential clients in the powder devision wanted to buy pyrogenesis out as the previous news release might suggest. Do you think they would be interested in just the 3d printing or powder devision or would they be looking to buy out the whole company? And if just the powder devision would pyrogensis be looking to sell just the one area of the company? and if so do you think the company would keep a royalty for the rest of the assets such as drosrite, us military ventures? 

Thanks 

New Message
Please login to post a reply