A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Fkdy1985, 

Thanks for posting here. 

You bring up some very interesting observations.  Allow me to refer you to an answer I provided a poster some time ago on this topic:

https://agoracom.com/ir/PyroGenesisCanada/forums/discussion/topics/697430-purevap-patent-application/messages/2170779#message 

In a nutshell, it is not uncommon to have your claims rejected at this stage (PCT stage), and I review that in my previous posting.  There will be a patent investigation done in each jurisdiction at the national phase, where we will be able to argue the inventiveness of our patent application.  Between us, we have reviewed the file and we have no issues (i.e. problems) with the prior art that was cited by the PCT examiner.

I can also confirm that we have a very capable patent attorney working on the file.  One who we have worked with for many many years.

It is not prudent of me to go into our patent application strategy with external sources, but for your info, we are planning another 2 patent applications around PUREAVAP.

Hope this helped you.

Sincerely,

Peter

CEO, PyroGenesis Canada Inc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply