A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Answered by HPQ CEO:

Dear Fkdy1985,

Thanks to Agoracom, you have the unique opportunity to ask your question to the CEO of the Company, so why do you waste your time asking the opinions of the anonymous posters on Stockhouse? 

What could they possibly know?

The change you make reference too occurred on August 13, 2018, where was rush, should you not at least wait until you have a reply before asking for opinions?

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

HI Fkdy1985,

I believe I approach that subject in my conversation with George after the August 13, 2018 press release, but maybe not.

While our long-term goal remains to produce SoG Si solely with the Purevap, I think it would be an error to put all our eggs in one basket and base our success, valuation and communication on that goal, especially when this is something were we cannot truly demonstrate it feasibility until we have our Gen3 pilot equipment working.

This is where our work with Apollon take a new significance, because thanks to their input, over the last year, we realized that, just with the Purevap testing result to date, we already demonstrated that we have a game-changing technology in our hand.

Under a worse case scenario were, if for some reason that we cannot see presently, we could not increase the final purity of our product above 3N, we already know that our process can make financially viable all the other UMG process that presently exist.

That is something major that we will put at the centre of our communication moving forward and this is why I reworked that section you quoted and I think the version used in our last release is more accurate:

"HPQ’s goal is to develop, in collaboration with industry leaders, PyroGenesis (TSX-V: PYR) and Apollon Solar, that are experts in their fields of interest, the innovative PUREVAPTM “Quartz Reduction Reactors (QRR)”, a truly 2.0 Carbothermic process (patent pending), which will permit the transformation and purification of quartz (SiO2) into high purity silicon metal (Si) in one step and reduce by a factor of at least two-thirds (2/3) the costs associated with the transformation of quartz (SiO2) into SoG Si."

Hope this clarifies your question.

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply