A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: PyroGenesis Announces Signing with Japanese Multi-Billion Dollar Corporation to Jointly Toll with DROSRITE™

Re: PyroGenesis Announces Signing with Japanese Multi-Billion Dollar Corporation to Jointly Toll with DROSRITE™

posted on Nov 06, 2018 09:35AM

This is simply HUGE news.  The headline says it all ... but the following are 2 great excerpts:

1.  The Partner is one of the largest Japanese trading houses (Revenues: > Can$5.4 billion; Profit: > Can$2.0 billion; Assets: > Can$25 billion) with more than 400 subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide, and extensive relationships with smelters globally.

2.  "Our strategy ... has resulted in very advanced discussions with 4 different smelters for a total of eleven 11 systems dedicated to tolling."

Client or not, my 20 years experience in the small cap space says this press release has the potential to become a company maker all on its own.  The two companies have to go through the test case in order to move into a full JV ... but if I know one thing about Japanese companies, it is that they don't enter into MOU's lightly, especially a house of this size.

To this end, looking at the size of the Japanese trading house also speaks volumes.  Namely, the company's revenue and earnings tell me they won't enter into any potential partnerships that won't "move the needle" on their top line ($5.4 Billion) or bottom line ($2.7 Billion). Clearly, the see a big potential number here or they wouldn't bother entertaining the partnership.

Finally, the fact that Pyrogenesis is already in advanced discussions with 4 smelters for 11 systems tells me market acceptance is on the cusp, if not already in hand.

Congratulations to Peter and the team.  Still some work to do ahead but it appears to me the heavy lifting has already been done.

2019 looks like a great year!

George 

New Message
Please login to post a reply