A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. Pascali,

Congratulations to PyroGenesis on the latests accomplishments. The Drosrite pre-tolling agreement with a major aluminum smelter in the Middle East gave me the desire to learn more about aluminium smelting, dross recovery and Drosrite technology. When you'll have the time to answer my next questions, I can assure you that they are going to be read with great attention. Thanks.

1. There is a Drosrite paper written by Mr. Pierre Carabin and others at PyroGenesis website : http://www.pyrogenesis.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/3.-2012-09-Drosrite-Plus-COM-2012-Paper.pdf . It is a bit old. For the most part, is it still up to date with the technology? I think it is a very good paper to understand Drosrite.
  2. The dross composition vary from an aluminium smelting process to another, or should I say from a smelter to another one. There is an American client, there has been some demos around the world. And the paper I mentionned previously talk about some tests too. Is there some kind of aluminium dross composition that Drosrite cannot handle? Does the dross chemical composition impact Drosrite aluminium recovery success?
  3. There is a ratio of dross produced to the amount of primary aluminium production. I have read different numbers, but one was 2.5% of dross per tonne of aluminium produced. Is it plausible?
  4. On a different topic : in due time, do you plan to move Pyrogenesis from the Venture to the TSX senior board?

Best regards,

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply