A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

Having read the last couple of updates on Purevap, I am happy to hear a route to 4n+ with low purity feed is possible at commercial scale.  The prospects have improved, and this is obviously exciting for joint HPQ/PYR investors like myself.

Forgive my impatience, but my question today is about schedule/timeframes.  Yesterday's PYR news release stated "We expect the pilot plant to be completed within the next two quarters."  Two quarters is a 6 month period, and could mean end of Q3.  Can you help me understand why the assembly of parts could take so long?  Knowing how long it takes to run testing, then wait for results, I guess I'm nervous that we won't be reading about Gen3 results until the end of 2019 or early 2020.   Like I said, forgive me for my impatience here, I'm a millenial so I have this desire for everything now!

Anyway, thanks for your time as always.  Duff.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply