A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I’ve literally waited years for today’s PR. As I’ve outlined once on another board, my investment thesis (from about 2 years ago) is the following:

1. Premise: the metal AM market is growing rapidly, as is the market for metal powders (specifically titanium).
  2. Premise: plasma atomization is the only process that can create titanium powder (and possibly other types) that is high enough in quality for certain applications where AM makes the most sense (e.g., flight critical aircraft parts).
  3. Premise: there are only a couple other companies in the world that can create powder with plasma atomization (i.e., direct competitors).
  4. Premise: Pyrogenesis can differentiate itself from its direct competitors by creating powders faster and more efficiently, thereby giving it the ability to out-price its competition.
  5. Conclusion: Pyrogenesis is a great investment. 

Today’s PR directly supports my fourth premise. Congratulations Peter and team on this critical technological breakthrough.

Now to continue my role as gadfly, I have to ask some questions. Now that you’ve incorporated the new IP into your plasma atomization systems, how does this affect your industrialization plan? Do you have near term plans to build additional towers? Will your AM partner help fund that build out? Are any bulk orders contingent on that build out, and/or is it still your plan to initiate the build out in conjunction with a bulk order? Are you expecting any bulk orders in the near future, and how are your sales efforts going now that you have a partner?

I know much of this may be confidential, and I understand if you’re unable to answer. But any feedback or insights would be appreciated. 

Exciting time to be a shareholder. Thanks for all your hard work.

Best,

JLM

New Message
Please login to post a reply