A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: These plasma torches do they use nat gas or electricity

Hi Peter

I posted a question  on the billboard I guess if I don't direct it to AGORACOM it wouldn't be answered.

So here goes.  Can the plasma torch be used to convert chromite orr to ferrochrome pellets?  I think you answered this one.  What does the plasma torch use?  Is it natural gas or electricity?  Would the process produce harmfull byproducts?  I ask these questions because Canada has the Ring of Fire which contains billions of dollars worth of chrome deposits ready for the picking and if Pyrogenesis with their plasma torches can convert chromite to ferrochrome at a lower cost than conventional ways with billions of dollars worth of conventional furnaces and at lower emmesions then I think there is an opportunity to capitalize upon for Pyrogenesis

Thank u for taking the time for these questions and previous ones u responded to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply