A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello, I am a new investor in Pyrogenesis. I think you have a very compelling story but I really think the market is having a difficult time understanding your technology since it is relatively new and not well understood. You have outlined roughly the potential for the Drosrite process in terms of potential revenue but what I think would help is to outline the current methods and the costs involved in those processes so we could better understand how much your process actually benefits the customer. For instance you mentioned that the current process involves scraping off the dross, allowing it to cool and ship it to a third party for processing and ore retention and this involves the salt which produces toxic salt cakes which have to be disposed of. Sounds like a very expensive process and environmentally costly as well. So for instance if you could earn one million dollars per year on each system but the current cost to the client is say ten million per year with less return on the salvaged ore we could see how beneficial the process is. On the surface it sounds to me like it is an offer they cannot refuse. It looks like you are involved in several different uses for your technology but I can't help but feel that there could be many other uses for the plasma torches, could you just touch on whether you are exploring other uses not mentioned before. Thanks.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply