A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

"At this stage it would be a project of passion…a “give back” project if you will."

Mr.Pascali,

I understand what you mean, but I just want to say that all of Pyrogenesis' technologies are "give back" technologies, but strategically grown to be capitalized upon. One day it will grow beyond that.

The advantages and nature of plasma technology give back to the industries by reducing capex & opex in truly innovative ways, yet also give back to the environment by the destruction, recovery and efficiency of the resources Pyrogenesis processes. I truly believe that Pyrogenesis has only broken the seal of plasma technology and the science behind it. Through Pyrogenesis' continued success they will be more than able to discover new applications and properties on the fourth state of matter, creating an entire generation of plasma technologies that will generously give back to all.

I get a Tony Stark vibe coming from the company but I think Mr.Carabin fits that role more so making you Ms.Potts, the driving force behind the world's greatest minds, handling business with ease and grace! Glad you find our environmental tragedies issues needing to be addressed.

Thank you and the Pyrogenesis' team for your conscientiously, persevering work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply