A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Theoceancleanup,

Rarely am I speechless, but I do believe that on this Easter morning I have been born again…this time in the form of a teapot????

I am laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my face….

There is no other platform other than Agoracom where a CEO can go from being called Elon Musk of the North…to an opportunity to be Tony Stark (or at least in his shadow)…to an elderly  female housekeeper (at least she is the head housekeeper…I thank-you for that small accommodation)…to a transformed tea cup…all within 3 sentences.

Now as tea cups go I guess she is a good one. Intelligent, level-headed, self-righteous, and reliant.  All good qualities I would say…not the ones I would put at the top of my list when shopping for a tea-cup, but I guess once you get by the aesthetics of a tea cup, the volume, how it pours etc. the next attributes may very well be intelligence, level-headedness, self-righteousness, and reliance…I mean, only if those options didn’t put the purchase out of budget.

I am just pulling your leg.  I do appreciate the compliment notwithstanding my feeble attempt at reclaiming some shroud of my masculinity with this reply (you do know that now when I meet a lady I cannot brag at being called Elon Musk of the North…because she will check it up and find that on the same platform  I am a mere tea-pot…which may give me an edge with a Brit, but I highly doubt that will work as I hear Brits now love coffee…this is turning out to be a very very bad day indeed)

I do appreciate your perspective on the Company and how we are giving back and how we are doing it in a economically viable way.  I also appreciate how you realize that we are the ones that broke the seal to Plasma technology…not sure I have heard anyone say that in a forum before…very astute…and true.

Thanks for your post.  I look forward to hearing from you again…. but please no more compliments of Mr. Carabin.  We love him dearly but he will now be unbearable this week…Tony Starks?? You have no clue what you have done.

All the best

Enjoy the balance to the long weekend.

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply