A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. Pascali, 

Thank you for today’s news, your efforts to keep long term shareholders apprised of what is going on is greatly appreciated. 

I must admit the news has me somewhat confused though. The NR and the interview mentioned the potential acquisition of Pyro Additive. My understanding was that the purpose of getting into powder sales was to establish stable ongoing revenue as oppose to periodic injections of cash from contract work. Are you able to elaborate on why you believe a total acquisition of Pyro Additive would be a step forward, and not a return to a previous business model of one time contract work? 

I understand that much has changed in AM since AP&C bought the original patent but I’m having difficulty seeing your vision at this point. AM seems to be on the cusp of becoming a massive industry in the next decade. Unless the sale of Pyro Additive included a licensing/royalty agreement it seems, from where I stand, a return to a one time injection of cash model. 

As always thank you for your time and patience. 

PS. I noticed you weren’t in your office today, care to share where you are? (Can’t blame a guy for trying...) 

Respectfully, 

HK

New Message
Please login to post a reply