A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Smitch,

So glad to see that you have posted again.

Welcome back.

I am also happy to see that we didn’t disappoint in our last response.

I do note however that you did ask in your original question for ALL THE DETAILS of a recent transaction, and I only spoke to the specific one you focused on. 

Sorry about that.

As you can appreciate, your request for ALL THE DETAILS, doesn’t work in this world…investor or not.  Some details you are not privy to simply because you want to know.  Do not take that personally or jump to a conclusion that nefarious things are in play.  All to the contrary, companies must have secrets in order to remain competitive.

However, in this case, you can rest assured that organizations with full information have found all aspects of the transaction to meet or exceed their standards and that full disclosure has been made.

These organizations include:

A) Our board who approved every aspect of the transaction and have been fully aware of every detail as it progressed, and in anticipation of your conspiracy minded “next question” allow me to volunteer that even our Board members who recently resigned were 100% behind this transaction and signed the required resolutions.  No board member was against the transaction or the structure.

B) IROCC who had to approve our initial press release before the halt was lifted….and last but not least

C) TMX (Compliance and Disclosure) who reviewed our press release together with that of  Drosrite International and found that nothing was lacking and that we met or exceeded their disclosure requirements.

I am proud to point out that TMX reviewed both press releases after they were issued, and not before.  This was reviewed at a very senior level at TMX.  The point I am trying to make is we didn’t need guidance or corrections…we were correct right out of the box.  Given the complexity of the transaction I believe we did quite well.

In fact, all the answers can be found in both press releases for those that take the time to look. 

So, in short you can rest assured that those with full information have reviewed all facts and found everything to be above board.

I understand how looking at things sitting in a musty dark room without full facts, and maybe with scars from previous transactions in other companies, can lead one to jump to unrealistic conclusions.

I suggest that, in the future, before you invest in any company, take the time to review management and their clients…that usually speaks volumes.  We pass with flying colors on both counts. 

Glad to hear from you again. 

Hope this helps. 

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply