A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Let's get real here, we have a CEO that takes time out of what is I am sure a very busy schedule based on what has been happening to answer shareholders questions on a forum. If this keeps up he will stop posting on this forum and updating us. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when the signed contract took longer than we expected after his "imminent" post until we found out what was happening. I'm glad I did because I believe it was a complicated transaction that took longer than expected and I can certainly see why. He is totally vindicated from my perspective and I trust him. I don't know what people are complaining about, the news this year has been impressive to say the least, Peter can't help it if the SP doesn't respond accordingly. Look around, there are multiple Venture and TSX companies that have had very good news and are not moving and in some cases are going down. If you do your DD and are confident in a company this just presents you with a great opportunity to continue buying. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply