A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Congratulations Peter on a great deal being closed. I fully understand the need for a seperate U.S. based company to be the point on this sale, however some clarity and further information would be greatly appreciated to calm the thoughts of something fishy happening regarding DI and PYR. can you shed some light on these questions.

1. Who are the members (owners/benificeries) of the DI LLC. I believe this is public record, however I could not find the information on the Delaware website.

2. what are the terms of the contract/agreement between PYR and DI. how as shareholders can we be assured that all sale proceeds are flowing back to PYR and not benefiting the members of DI directly. I am not aware that DI has paid PYR for lisencing rights etc. so I would assume all sale proceeds should flow back to PYR through DI. If that is not the case I'm sure you would understand a cause for shareholder concern. 

anything you can do to shed light on this would be greatly appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply