A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Smitch,

Yes, Yes, Smitch...and your Daddy can beat up my Daddy…or should I say your DNA can beat up my DNA?

What gives Smitch? Seriously?

I respectfully submit to you Smitch, that you might be out of your league posting here…seriously out of your league.  This platform is for sophisticated investors who would like to post legitimate questions to CEO’s, in a polite and professional manner and, as a result, receive polite and respectful responses in return…with everybody recognizing the constraints put upon such disclosures no matter how well intentioned the questions may be.

I have been very polite with you notwithstanding your belligerent tone, and obvious lack of social graces.  I used your previous questions as a way to shed further light to others on this platform…which has been generally well received and appreciated by them.

But let me turn to your recent post…

Do you know why God gave us two ears and only one mouth Smitch?  It is so we can listen more and talk less…

In your last response you wrote 3 paragraphs consisting of 4 sentences, and not one iota of substance in any of it.  In fact, it is embarrassing to read.  Let me comment as follows:

A)You say:

“…I would say Peter, that based on your last 2 paragraphs, you are looking to remove a spotlight that is in an dark place of your own  - and you are just trying to shine it elsewhere…” 

(i)            (I will not bother to point out how ridiculous “…a spotlight in a dark place…” actually is.  Could you not have done better ?)

But… for your information, my last two paragraphs were:

“Glad to hear from you again. 

Hope this helps. “

Let me give you a hand AGAIN Smitch…Maybe you meant my 3rd and 4th to last paragraphs?

I understand how looking at things sitting in a musty dark room without full facts, and maybe with scars from previous transactions in other companies, can lead one to jump to unrealistic conclusions.

I suggest that, in the future, before you invest in any company, take the time to review management and their clients…that usually speaks volumes.  We pass with flying colors on both counts. 

Nevertheless, notwithstanding the above you still make no sense given it is not backed by facts.

B)Your second paragraph states:  

“…I believe in Pyr's technology, but YOU run a publicly listed company that is struggling to find momentum, not me…

Who are you really Smitch? The modern Rip Van Winkle?  Where have you been in 2019?  If you just woke up you will see that. Pyro has more momentum in 2019 than you can shake a stick at.  In fact, almost too much to be believed.

C)Last but not least, you sign off with the best one of them all:

“… So I ask why is it struggling, and suggest that The Board consider shining that light brighter. I for one think your DNA a little too widespread.…”

My DNA is a little too widespread?  I have no clue what you mean by this.  It could be a number of things.  My Mediterranean blood wants to believe that it is a reference to some Casanova aspect of my personality.  However, I sense not.

First, I have had my DNA all over Pyro since we went public.  Nothing new.  If you didn’t like it then you shouldn’t have bought in.  The shares are there for those that believe that my “DNA” is an asset and like what I offer.

Second, this last paragraph is no more than a feeble, thin veiled, attempt to try and disparage and belittle what I have done for Pyro with no facts/evidence to support that line of thinking.

I will have you know that I have put my personal assets, and family, at risk for Pyro, I have not had a salary increase since we went public over 10 years ago, I have not sold a share other than to buy shares under option, and I have put more money in the company via priv. placements than I have taken out….

…and this is the DNA that you think is too widespread?

I think the problem here is you are judging my actions by the code of morals you would conduct yourself by….and it is not me that is found to be wanting.  My moral compass needs no adjusting.

So, I will give you two challenges Smitch. First, I challenge you to find one single case where my DNA has not saved Pyro money and benefited investors as a result.  This challenge comes with a caveat and a condition/warning: The caveat is you have to be factual, and the warning is simply if you are libelous I will sue you even if it costs me more money to do so then I am awarded…look in my history…I have done that before.  It’s not about money when it comes to slander.  It’s about setting the record straight.  Second challenge is to try and find one decision we have made that you would have done differently and why your method would have been in the best interest of shareholders.  Here Smitch you have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight…think you can be a Monday morning CEO?

There you got it Smitch. 

…or, of course, you can do what I think you should have done long ago if you didn’t like the company:  Sell.  That’s right, a CEO is suggesting that an investor sell. Why?  Not because the Company is not worth it, no not at all.  The simple reason Smitch is that you shouldn’t be investing in ANY company…you don’t have the necessary tools to understand the basics and at the end of the day you will get burnt.

Hope that helps…(remember the ears Smitch…the ears.  More ears than mouth…Good luck).

Sincerely,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply