A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Eqresearch22124,

You make a very good point indeed.  My response to Rip Van winkle was not meant to scare you.

Allow me shed some light.

First the response took me all of 25 minutes to write, I am definitely not thin skinned, and if you suggest that my response may have been “borderline unprofessional” then I would suggest that it could also be  considered “borderline professional”…and I will take that because it was borderline that I was targeting, because in my humble opinion there is a time and a place and this was both.

Separately, if I am going to respond, it will be as detailed as posable within the constraints of public disclosure.     So, I do not think you are truly offended by the detail and completeness of the response.

You see, I do not respond to Stockhouse posts, CEO.ca posts, or any other platforms.  Nor do I respond to the rare sarcastic email sent to our IR email at Pyro.  However, this forum is different.  This is “My Forum” where I have agreed to post responses to questions and comments.  That means any question.  That means any comment.   I hope you do appreciate that under these circumstances Not responding is in fact responding.

I take you to be a professional who by all means seems to be an upright person.  You had an issue. You posted it in careful language so as not to offend, to give guidance, and ask for explanation.  The fact of the matter is that not all readers are like you.  Some are not as daft as RVW, but trust me, many are challenging him for troglodyte of the year award.  What I am simply saying is that many infer a lack of response as an admission of guilt…not that it is to petty to handle.  I have seen to often things snow ball out of control because they were not nipped in the bud early on.  I am sure you have as well.

On a separate note, I sincerely believe that it is not petty, undignified, thin skinned, unprofessional or below someone’s station to address anyone who is calling into question your, or your family’s motivations.   The method and tools one uses are dictated by (i) the specific audience (in this instance being RVW himself, and what he will understand), and (ii) the more general audience at large such as yourself.  That’s where the borderline aspect comes into play, and is so hard to write…RVW must be dealt with one way (a way he will understand), and the larger audience another.  When one reflects on it to write such a response is more difficult a task then one might think.

So, there you have it.  I may have wished you had a different perspective to my response, but I respect, and appreciate, your point of view.  I again, responded in some detail because, as I said, if it is worth a response it is worth as detailed a response as can be given.

Glad you posted.

Hope my response shed some light on your concerns.

Not to worry, your CEO is not a bombastic fool.

Look forward to seeing you post again sometime.

Sincerely,

Peter

PS) I thought I answered your question about up listing in another response…sorry…I will sort that out (probably tomorrow)

New Message
Please login to post a reply