A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Oct 15, 2019 12:46PM

Dear EQRESEARCH22124,

Sorry about the delay in responding.  I thought I had this covered elsewhere.

All the issues that one might think would prevent a company from listing on NAASDAQ can be addressed by Pyro.  Stock price (reverse split) or market cap (concurrent financing) are easy ones to understand.

On that note, we are being pursued by several firms that want to support an up listing on NASDAQ.  These are US firms experienced in such matters and I would venture to guess would not waste their time on us if they thought it wouldn’t work from a requirement perspective.

Having said that, one must appreciate that we also plan ahead here and so such annouincemnets must be taken into consideration with the information we had in hand, and that was recently made public.  As the market understands fully the implication of recent news on our balance sheet and share price, we feel the requirements may be easier to achieve.

Hope that helps

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply