A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. Pascali, 

Thank you for your previous answers, and for always taking the time to engage with investors. 

I reviewed old news releases and compared it to the DI LLC release and it seems to me there is more than one contract in the Middle East. The Feb. 19 NR outlines Pyrogenesis Pre-tolling agreement with a smelter, yet Pyro hasn’t made any agreement with a smelter based on the last NR. 

Additionally, this arrangement was made outside of the trading house partnership and you previously provided guidance of more than 7 systems. 

(Now how to word this question so you may be able to answer) 

1) Are the smelters referred to in the February 19 and the DI LLC Oct 9 releases located in the same country? 

2) The 10k TPY systems that Drosrite International is providing is a size that I am unfamiliar with. I’m curious if the larger system provides greater operating efficiencies than the 5k TPY? Also, what would be the largest possible capacity for a Drosrite furnace? 

Any bit of insight you may be able to provide would be appreciated, however, I understand if answering this is anyway may cross the line of what info is public or interfere with ongoing negotiations.

Sincerely,

HK  

New Message
Please login to post a reply