A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Mountainman,

Good to hear from you again, and thank-you for bringing me down to earth after flying high on all the good things we have been doing of late.

Your observation is a valid one, and I appreciate the gentle manner in which you presented it.

To answer your questions specifically: No, the contract has not been cancelled, nothing of note has been sold under this contract, and I do not have any visibility as to when this sale will be made.

The bottom line is the contract is real, we can ship the powders requested (and are chomping at the bit to do so), but the Canadian Government has, in their wisdom, not provided us the ok to proceed.

We are doing our best to expedite this matter and cannot see why we would be refused if other Canadian companies are providing such powder to the same country and the USA is doing so as well.  It just doesn’t make any sense at all.

I do agree that an update on the powder is in order, particularly as it does not play a prominent part in the existing increase in backlog recently announce. I think we will probably look at that in the New Year, after consulting on what to say/reveal with Aubert & Duval.

Hope that answers your questions.

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply