A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. Pascali,

Thank you for the update during the interview, but as you likely expected I have a question.

At 3:53 in the interview you are speaking about the 6 milllion dollar contract incoming which you are currently getting items completed on, I assumed this to be the Radian contract. You then went on to describe, what I interpreted as, a second Drosrite contract incoming.

Are you able to confirm that you were speaking about two separate contracts? If so, can we hopefully expect a second Drosrite contract coming, in a time frame that is consistent with what a prudent and reasonable person may find appropriate?

(I almost used imminent, then near term, then weeks, but thought this wording more appropriate)

As always thank you for taking the time to engage with investors. Have a wonderful Deecmber and please take time over the Christmas Season to enjoy time with your family. 

Respectfully,

HK

New Message
Please login to post a reply