A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear AlmostThere2,

There is nothing that PYR investors should be made aware of other than…some should chillax and stop giving themselves coronaries.

First, you use the word “..still…” as if there is something untoward going on …or some unusual unexplained delay.  Let’s  give that claim some perspective:  The $20mm POTENTIAL contract was first announced at the end of April I believe…April 29th to be exact…and now it is signed, sealed and delivered with the only delay due to the penning of a letter of credit (which by the way only serves to further de-risk the project).   This all within what? 8 months?  I think you would agree that’s not bad for a game changing 20MM contract, no?

Second, Radian didn’t just “…now…” award a contract to Ultromex.  The publication you quote was from mid-November which means the awarding of the contract was (after you take into consideration approval process for the press release etc..) weeks before that. Almost the exact time Drosrite International (“DI”) announced their contract with Radian…interesting, eh?  Both contracts announced at the same time?  I don’t blame you for jumping to conclusions when you first see a publication like that, thinking that it just was released…and that one was definitely a local one, and local ones sometimes take a lot of time to get into main stream news…so all excusable there.

Third, similar technology? Not at all although, to the uninitiated, the article does sound like it’s one and the same.  Simply put: The Drosrite process melts dross.  Ultromex takes care of things Drosrite doesn't want to deal with.  with that in mind, a quick review of their website might clarify that a bit more.

Of interest, you may like to know that DI knows Ultromex very well and they speak often.  They both see synergies in working together down the road, and I would tend to agree.  This is actually a very positive thing for everyone involved.

Thank-you for posting those questions as I am sure that it may be worrying others as well.  However, might I suggest a more inquisitive tone in your future questions, rather than an accusatory one, as it makes answering a lot more enjoyable.  Thanks in advance.

Hope that helps,

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply