A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter,

I appreciate your detailed and timely response. In fairness, there is a lot of uneasiness regarding the large DROSRITE contract as shareholders have been lead to believe a) the contract was signed only to find out additional signatures were required not once but on at least two separate occasions and b) funds, associated with the contract, were going to be released on a predetermined basis only to find out they were delayed pending final signatures and then finding out that was not the case and that now funds were only going to be released once certain conditions had been met.

This latest information regarding a related contract between Radian and a PYR competitor just added to the nervousness of shareholders. With all the delays we continue to see in getting contracts exercised shareholders are quick to jump to conclusions and in my mind are justified in doing so. We are limited as to the amount of information we are privy to. Hopefully you understand. 

Nevertheless, thank you once again for providing the update and I apologize for coming across as being accusatory. I look forward to PYR getting that first large payment in hand for the recent DROSRITE deal so we can all rest a little easier and see our share price start its upward projection once again. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply