A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Gen2 PUREVAP™ Proof of Concept Test Demonstrates Capacity to Produce Spherical Nano Powders From Silicon Metal for the Lithium-Ion Battery Market

I would agree with coldandrich above.

I would say it's also a matter of very low volume and the order books are thin. Anyone who has even 50k shares and wants out is going to have a significant effect on the stock price.

At this point the market cap is roughly 59mm. I believe Peter owns more than 50% of the shares plus other insiders ownership and long term institutional holders likely means there is a very small float. Bad in situations like this but good when the news finally lands.

Personally I'm a bit worried it's being short attacked by someone who wants in on a cheaper PP if the payment doesn't come soon then eventually they may have to raise in a small PP.

I would be interested to hear Peters take on a theory of institutional short attack in efforts to raise cheaper.

I wish I could take part in a private placement for PYR. There are so many very viable business lines here that could be worth 9-10 figures longer term.

I'm especially interested in the nanometer silicon powder and future uses with HPQ and lithium ion battery advancement. I wonder if PYR has talked to Tesla about it or other car makers.

Exciting times for PYR.

FD: shareholder in PYR and HPQ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply