A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Thanks for the answers Peter.

Especially the back story about the vacation periods and complexities around the changes or amendments that can take place. I don't know much about Saudi culture and holiday periods.

From a technical analysis point of view too I had a feeling once .40 or .395 broke there would be stop loss triggers as its a break of previous lows and some people would just stop out. With thin books it could fairly reasonably cause a bit of a cascade too. I would have bought more at .37 if my boat wasn't already loaded.

One question from me regarding the backlog. We haven't heard much about the other items in the backlog and potential fullfillment. Can you comment on any of the other deals in the backlog and when you expect revenue coming in from them?

Do you anticipate having to raise again before you see enough revenue from the backlog or this Drosrite deal?

Anything you can share would be appreciated.

Regards,

DH (We've spoken a few times before via email over the past few years and I've recently come here to start more openly discussing things and following others comments/questions)

New Message
Please login to post a reply