A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Topseeker,

Thank-you for your post.

I just wanted to clarify something about my comment regarding the raise and when I stated ‘…that is definitely not in the cards….”, and this is not directed at you Topseeker, nor is it meant to equivocate with respect to what I said.

I just want to clarify my statement because I have been getting some flak from investors for saying it, and I think there may be some people out there that seriously don’t understand that when things are said they are said in a particular context.  What I stated was not meant to insinuate that Pyro will never do another raise again.  When I said that it was definitely not in the cards it was meant to convey that not only are there no plans for a raise at this point in time, but there is not even a whisper of such a thing happening.  It was not meant to insinuate that the door is closed forever for raises.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Sincerely,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply