A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Topseeker,

Thank-you for the questions.

With respect to questions 2 & 3 I would ask that you post them on the HPQ board located on this very same platform.  I tend to defer to Bernard as our client on such matters.

With respect to the questions about work force I would be cautious in drawing any conclusions from job postings.  Job postings could reflect replacing employees who have left (if you saw 50 postings on a particular company’s web page, I would be cautious in assuming it is due to growth…maybe they are replacing those that left in a mass defection)

I would also suggest that one should also be more cautious with small companies who may very well hire via word of mouth and/or 3rd party headhunters.

I will avoid commenting on what specific business lines we have posted for; however I will note that almost everyone we hire wears multiple hats with respect to our business lines.

I hope that helps,

Sincerely,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply