A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. Pascali, 

Are you able to provide any insight into the potential business line for the induration torches. Specifically, but not limited to, the following;

Would the torches be one time sales with maintenance contracts?

What would the typical lifespan of a torch be? 

Is there a potential for recurring revenue with such a technology outside of replacement/maintenance?

Can we expect future torch sales to be in line with the RISE contract or was this higher due to the R&D aspects, or potentially lower given that it was a bidding process?

My understanding is that the patent expires in 2033 for the induration torch (link below). Do you feel this will be sufficient time to capture a meaningful amount of the 10 billion dollar market? Comparitively, Drosrite has taken some time to generate meaningful revenue and I wonder if induration could be a similar timeline. 

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9752206B2/en

Lastly, (for now anyway) the new website looks fantastic. I was not previously familiar with the PFSG system, I assume this technology relates to the 2016 oil and gas contract that was cancelled. Having previously lived in Norther Alberta I am familiar with SAGD projects, particularly Shell's Carmon Creek project which was cancelled when oil prices fell. Given the cost of SAGD projects and the current status of the oil and gas industry, I'm curious if this technology would have other applications related to water purification/steam generation? Something a little more low hanging perhaps. 

As always thank you for your time. 

Respectfully, 

HK

New Message
Please login to post a reply