A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Coldandrich,

We definitely did not intend to press release every payment…at some point it is not material.  One might argue that so long as things are on schedule…or not materially off schedule, there is no need to press release every payment as it is expected and some might think it is being “overly promotional” if we did (i.e. press releasing what is already known).

I would suggest that materiality in this environment might take on a different meaning. Given the everchanging landscape one might reconsider materiality to not just be company-centered but, for the first time, community-centered as well (ie. because of what is happening to businesses all over anything that happens at Pyro might now be considered material vs promotional).

I do not have a definitive answer to this question at this moment.  I think we will have to take it case by case.

Hope that helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply