A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Topseeker,

Please excuse me if I answer below in short answers in red.  Time does not permit more:

We are aware of the severe impact on all business fronts concerning covid-19. The USA is planning multi trillion expenditures in sustaining/boosting the economy. ' Made in America ' will be stressed even more so in this economic build. The PAWDS for the carriers are they being built in the USA or Canada ?  Both

Or it simply doesn't matter as your firm is the ' go to ' for this PAWDS system being implemented as indicated earlier. I believe that is the case

Also do you see the PAWDS being implemented on other naval ships, new builds or retrofits ? Not the low hanging fruit right now

The US military(air/land/sea) & govt on all fronts produces very significant amounts of waste, both toxic & non toxic. For that matter, can PAWDS be used/sold to address other targeted areas, such as, destruction of contaminated hospital items being used up in the fight against covid- 19, We have systems that can do this

any time in the foreseeable future ? No comment; don’t know

Addressing safety/health issues is certainly front & center on a global basis.

Hope that Helps

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply