A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

DUPLICATE QUESTION (I failed to click question button)

Mr. Pascali, 

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it appears as though Pyro is going through a considerable transition and maturing in a sense. Having followed (harassed) you and Pyro for some time, my perception is that a new strategy is being implement as the company matures. One that seems to resemble a more senior company and less like a venture. Most noteably, in the context of how NR's and Financials are crafted. 

If possible could you provide a Drosrite, update in an upcoming NR or financials? Previously we heard regular updates regarding demonstrations and interest. I'm curious if demos have continued, if Zn industry has shown interest, and/or if you are pursuing additional contracts. 

I completely understand if answering this here puts you in a tough spot, however, if something could be added to an upcoming NR it would be greatly appreciated. It is also understood that our current situation may have impacted certain plans and perhaps shifted priorities. 

Stay Safe. 

Respectfully, 

HK 

New Message
Please login to post a reply