A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter, I have a question about potential water purification applications for plasma technology.  There are a number of parties that appear to be working on using plasma for water purification, which I believe fellow shareholders have already shared with you.

I myself have looking for some really revolutionary water purification technology investments for some time, as I think safe and sustainable drinking water management will become a huge need in the future.  Would PYR ever be interested in such plasma applications?

In particular, there is a company called Taronis Technologies that seems to be in this space with patents, but the company itself looks to be severely mismanaged, and recently has been delisted from NASDAQ.  After PYR shores up its own share price, what would PYR feel about acquiring such troubled companies, if their technology is the real deal, so as to further solidify PYR's leadership in the world of all things plasma?  This way, PYR would also not have to do water purification R&D from scratch.  That's just me really hoping that PYR could one day look at the water purification market as a viable market.

Really love everything that's been happening with PYR.  Hope all is well!

New Message
Please login to post a reply