A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Good morning to you all.  Just wanted to say how proud we are of Peter, his entire team at PyroGenesis and all of our great fellow shareholders!

The PyroGenesis story is just beginning but I personally never had any doubt about where it was going.  More than just lip service, when I first called Peter a couple of years back, I told him:

"Peter, you are the Elon Musk of the small cap world because you are commercializing multple technologies at the highest levels of business and government around the world .... the small cap world just don't know it yet".

And then I embarked on a mission to tell the world by using that exact phrase until the small cap world discovered Pyro and we didn't need to draw the comparison anymore.

Congratulations to Peter on his vision and leadership.

Congratulations to the PyroGenesis team on their tireless execution.

Congratulations to the PyroGenesis shareholder base on your patience and due diligence.

Onward and upward!

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply