A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter,

Hope you are well, apologies up front for all the questions, I'll try to be concise.

I've been following the current global movement towards low or zero emmissions, in particular in manufacturing, iron, steel, cement appear to be some of the top culprits in GHG and CO2. I read about back in the day Pyro sold RES an ODS destruction system using Pyro torches. My question(s), is there a process that you know of whereby Pyro plasma torches can be used, to either destroy and or repurpose CO2 emmissions?

If it's possible, is it something being worked on or is Pyro already providing this as an add on service, or 'bonus' if you will, when discussing/negotiating converting one of these high GHG emmissions producing plants to use Pyro torches?

And, if Pyro torches have this capacity, does Pyro have a patent or patent pending for the process with test results as it relates to destruction or conversion of CO2 by Pyro plasma torch?

Thank you and stay safe!

Claude -

New Message
Please login to post a reply