A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello,

Now that there was a question about patents, I have courage to ask a question(and make first post to agoracom) that has been in my mind for quite a while as a long time shareholder(and Agoracom reader):

Waste management has been PyroGenesis’ main plasma application throughout the company’s history. The Plasma Arc Waste Disposal System (PAWDS) is what PyroGenesis typically sells to the U.S Navy and has sold to many other clients. Pyrogenesis has been making them for both land-based and sea-based applications. When Pyrogenesis was listed in year 2011, waste disposal was the main product with plasma torches and I personnally was very excited about first land based waste disposal system deal you announced few years back... my question is about this story from rechargednews:

https://www.rechargenews.com/transition/-greener-than-green-hydrogen-to-be-produced-at-same-cost-as-grey-h2-at-world-s-largest-facility-/2-1-811743

"The $55m facility in the California city of Lancaster, which will use mixed recycled paper as its feedstock, is due to be fully operational by the end of 2022, with the hydrogen being sold to vehicle refuelling stations in the state.

All the electricity required by the plant, including the plasma torches, will be generated onsite by burning carbon monoxide — a by-product of its proprietary process (see below)...

The key to SGH2’s process — which has been developed over a 20-year period ­— is the use of plasma torches to produce temperatures of up to 4,000°C, with the intense heat reducing all solids to gases, leaving not even ash behind."

Almost 30 years in business and with 40+ patents regarding of plasma technology and waste disposal, is there revenue coming from this 55M project from license fees and what is the current situation overall of this business line? I see huge multibillion opportunity in these kind of land based green revolution waste disposal business if the patent portfolio is strong!

"“These are small, distributed [plants] and the investment is small. I mean, $55m for this investment is very small compared to massive plants. And if there's a place where they need three times more [hydrogen], we simply build three units next to each other.”

SGH2 says it is already in negotiations to build new plants in 13 other countries: France, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Greece, Japan, South Korea, Poland, Turkey, Russia, China, Brazil, Australia and Malaysia."

New Message
Please login to post a reply