A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

As with the others that have commented, I too would like to express my appreciation for the time you take to keep shareholders informed. You show great appreciation for those that have invested, and yes we all realize that some are invested long term to enjoy the successes along with your team, and others just in for a short flip and want whatever info they can get to maximize their timing....but I think overall your efforts in communication are well received. You will never appease everyone with what info you press release vs. don't (e.g. incoming payments) so you just need to find that balance. Retail investors will need more assurance in the short term, but once on a bigger exchange and more institutions and mutual funds get on board that shouldn't be required and the quarterly financials will speak for themselves.

Personally I have been with PYR since 2013, and hold as much now as ever, and have got my kids a position as well. I don't think there is any better place to be right now long term and with you at the helm.

Regards,

Smooooooooth

P.S. You can takeover/have George assign you this ID anytime you want it Peter as it was your idea....I just reserved it for you. ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply