A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello again Peter,

Hope you and your family, and the Pyogenesis team, are all doing well. Lot of eyes on Pyro these days and you have many, probably all of us on the edge of our seats. It is certainly exciting from my view; I cannot even imagine what it’s like from your vantage point. The work environment must be figuratively, and I suppose literally, simply electrifying.

Just a quick comment and then I will get right to the question, I began investing in Pyro in 2014 for the waste destruction, more specifically the PRRS, when you introduced the AM powders you solidified my interest and gained a lifetime investor/supporter. I realize, as investors we are not supposed to ‘fall in love’ with a company/stock, at least according to the ‘professionals’ but in this case I can’t help it, the companies products are, as you say, truly ‘Intoxicating’.

Right, to the questions… regards the PRRS, in reading over the recent MD&A’s, I don’t see any mention of what is happening in that division, in particular the unit installed at the military base in Hurlburt Field, Florida. Is it still operating and are you anticipating any revenues from replacement parts in the near future considering if it is still operating it should be due for at least a new burner after ten years?

I live in a remote area of Canada, Nunavut, we have significant MSW problems here, while a full blown PRRS might be a bit overkill ( by a bit I mean a lot) for up here, I’m curious if it’s possible to build a small scale waste/vitrification unit for up here and if so would you consider putting one in with a  long term operating agreement instead of an outright purchase?

I know waste destruction is not as sexy as reducing global GHG, but up here waste is a big problem as well as having limited road maintenance materials. Getting control of our MSW, currently we just burn it which contributes to GHG, and converting some of it into useable construction material would be a substantial step forward in our desire/need for sustainability up in Canada’s northern most regions.

Very best to you and yours,

Claude

New Message
Please login to post a reply