A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Olderguy1,

With all due respect OG1, that is the farthest from the truth when it comes to such things…and it is dangerous to draw the conclusions you did.

I hope you realize that every contract we have signed, and which have arguably been the reason behind our 20x increase in stock price and market cap, were preceded by NDAs.  So, your conclusion that NDAs are detrimental to the stock price is not only unfounded, but without basis in every context.

NDA’s are the cornerstone to establishing the basis upon which to move forward and oftentimes protects Pyro from companies stealing what is ours.  Even agreeing to something as basic as not poaching each other’s employees are part of what NDA’s are all about.

Nobody just casts them aside in order to move forward faster…remember: slow is smooth; smooth is fast (“dress me slow I am in a rush”, Napoleon B.)

Anyways, you are obviously new to this, and I welcome your comments here. 

Hope that helps

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply