A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Bisous,

I will not answer all of your comments here one by one as it would take too long.

Thank-you for the advice.

I have spoken to you on the phone a couple of times and I will chalk up the patronizing tone and general discontent in your posts here as a difficulty in translating your thoughts here.

I would ask that you have more understanding of what we have done in the past year and realize what team has got you there.  I appreciate all the advice and Monday morning quarterbacking, but seriously?

I run the company with a lot more information than you have.  If and when we buy back shares is our decision…which is made with a lot of other considerations, and as much as it may be a surprise to you how well Bisous sleeps is not one of them. 

The only thing we care about is how to maximize shareholder value as a Company that will be here for the long haul.

Hope that helps,

Sincerely

New Message
Please login to post a reply