A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

Thanks for answering my last inquiry. Also wanted to mention that the virtual version of the AGM appeared to go ok today so kudos for the transition.

I do have a couple more questions for you if you don’t mind.

1. In the news release yesterday and in the overview Alex gave, there was mention of PyroGenesis being in talks with other potential clients for tolling of dross and outright purchases of the Drosite system. Obviously the new proposed process of handling residue would have beneficial environmental impact and financial benefits to companies. Because of this, do you foresee a possible delay in potential Drosite system sales or future tolling contracts while these potential customers wait to see if the new system works? Or are the GHG reductions and increased dross recovery enough to keep potential customers interested in the current offerings as is?
  2. Today’s throne speech seemed quite beneficial for PyroGenesis overall. One proposal that I feel is particularly beneficial in an environment where revenues are looking to substantially increase, is the proposed green corporate tax cut. Do you know if the company will qualify for this?

Thanks in advance for considering my questions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply